- How is art used in everyday life?
- How and why is art used as a vehicle for communication?
- Why do Artists Produce Preliminary Plans? (sketches, brainstorms, storyboards, etc?)
- What problem-solving skills are employed in making works of art?
- How can an artist create works of art through combining, expanding, and sequencing?
At first my partners and I were clueless about what we wanted to do with our project, and it wasn't until the third day of project work time the we decided to film a movie about Trey. We all agreed that EVERYTHING that Trey does is ultimately hilarious, and we were in total agreeance to make a movie about a day in his life. After that, the process what VERY easy and ideas were flowing into the storyboards. We ended up finishing several days before the project was due which allowed ample time to edit, and at the time we turned in the project, we were no less than ecstatic with how the movie had turned out.